Join the MiWeek team tonight for our post-Primary Election rundown:
- Why early polls didn’t mean a thing in two big races
- Is this the end of a political career for Wayne County Executive Bob Ficano?
- What is the significance of a Brenda Lawrence win in the 14th Congressional District?
- An angry acceptance speech on the west side of the state
- Is it time to change when we have Primary Elections?
Plus, we discuss the fight for gay marriage in Michigan and concerns about Detroit’s post-bankruptcy plan. It’s all tonight on MiWeek!
Watch it Now >