MiWeek is your source for news, political analysis, and all things Michigan. Here is what’s in store for tonight’s MiWeek:
- Future of Road Projects - Lawmakers look to help out counties and cities that are running out of money, but at what cost to big long-term projects?
- Detroit’s Plan of Adjustment – Detroit’s plan of adjustment is expected this week. The MiWeek team explains why this is one of the most pivotal points of the bankruptcy process.
- Future of the EAA – EAA, the new state district that was supposed to take on failing schools will no longer be the only option. Our team explores what this will really mean for the EAA.
- 13th/14th Congressional Races – In 2014 election coverage, Representative John Conyers may have his toughest challenger in years.
- Plus, more stories making headlines in Michigan.